- EXPANDED FIELD OF VIEW AND A PRECISION SIGHT
PICTURE FOR LONGER-RANGE ENGAGEMENTS
Thin front post (.122 in. width) promotes a larger field of view for fast
target identification and engagement at longer distances.
- ENHANCED FRONT SIGHT ACQUISITION IN BRIGHT,TRANSITIONAL AND NO-LIGHT SITUATIONS
Glow-in-the-dark, photoluminescent-painted front outline combines with
a “U” notch rear and black-painted rear outlines to quickly draw your
eye to the front post in all lighting conditions.
- ONE-HANDED SLIDE MANIPULATION
Steeply hooked front surface to assist in an emergency, one-handed
- INSTANTLY VISIBLE SIGHT PICTURE IN NO-LIGHT AND LOW-LIGHT SITUATIONS
Tritium phosphor-filled glass lamp illuminates sights for high visibility in
all lighting conditions.
- ENHANCED PROTECTION FROM HEAVY RECOIL AND HARSH CLEANING SOLVENTS
Tritium gas lamps are contained within protective aluminum cylinders
and have additional silicone rubber cushioning.
- EVENLY DISTRIBUTED LIGHT FROM TRITIUM LAMPS
Each Trijicon® tritium lamp is capped with a sapphire jewel that helps
evenly distribute the light and also acts adds an additional layer of
protection from puncture and cleaning solvents.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Tritium lamp is warranted to illuminate for 12 years from date
of original manufacture.
STANDARD-HEIGHT MODELS TO FIT THESE MANUFACTURERS:
Smith & Wesson®
Yellow Outline/Green Lamps
Orange Outline/Green Lamps
*Indicar o modelo da arma compatível
|Dimensions||20 × 5 × 10 cm|