Warrior Forward Opening Admin Pouch – Coyote Tan
The Warrior Forward Opening Admin Pouch allows you to use navigational aids such as small maps and coloured reference grids (CRG) in a more effective and tactical manner.
The Forward Opening Admin internally features a medium transparent waterproof case and 2 smaller transparent waterproof compartments which could be used for mission essential data such as 9 liners and AT-MIST Reports.
There is also a small zip compartment to hold spare batteries protractors and pens.
Externally the case has Velcro to attach identifying markers. This case has 4x loops of elastic to hold pens or chem. lights.
The Forward Opening Admin Pouch attaches via MOLLE and takes up 4 horizontal rows.
Out of stock
Premium Grade Fabric
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean.
High Quality Threads
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C
This product uses MOLLE to connect to other items creating a modular and adaptive system.
|Dimensions||20 × 2 × 15 cm|