Warrior Removable Triple Molle Open Pouch RPC Multicam
The RPC-TMOP is a removable MOLLE Front Panel which attaches on the front of Warriors Recon Plate Carrier (RPC via the 2 Vertical SQM clips). The RPC-TMOP holds 3 x 5.56mm x 45mm mags and 3 x 7.62mm x 39mm AK47 mags in a compact panel configuration. Mags are held in place via bungee retention cord. The front of the panel has 3 rows of MOLLE webbing allowing the attachment of additional pouches such as double pistol mag pouches or a small horizontal pouch the options are unlimited.
Out of stock
500D Nylon Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- Standard Colour Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote, A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG
- Special Projects Colour Options include Black, Ranger Green, Olive Green
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
All our Clips, Fabrics, Plastic Hardware, Threads and MultiCam/Coyote Webbing are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.