RAGNAR SKÖLL Coyote Pants
What is special about the SKÖLL Pants?
A lightweight and especially comfortable pair of pants that blends trekking clothing with a more tactical cut and always thought of as a pair of pants for daily use. They have a waist with velcro closure and an elastic area at the back of the waist that allows to increase the size of the pants itself. This detail serves two functions, allowing the user to use the pants more comfortably even if they have gained weight compared to when they acquired the pants or if it is necessary to carry a hidden weapon internally, the elastic band enables some flexibility around the waist.
SKÖLL are pants with an ergonomic cut with double reinforced seams at the bottom to prevent tearing in a sudden movement, as well as other reinforced seams in stress points. It also has multiple pockets that expand the loading capacities but are designed to offer the comfort of a breathable and extremely comfortable everyday pair of pants.
Wide belt loops
All the belt loops on the contour of the trousers have a height of 60 mm since they are designed to be used in addition to normal belts with tactical belts to be used as a front line.
Eight pocket configuration:
• Two front pockets with a straight and very deep cut, include an anti-tear cordura reinforcement or as a holding area for knives or other clip-on tools
• Four side pockets designed so that the load moves towards the back of the thigh, allowing greater maneuverability to the knee when walking, running or performing any movement. It is a cargo design that favors mobility and keeps objects carried in the pockets away from sensitive areas such as the knees.
- Side cargo pockets: Both have an original YKK zip closure, the pocket itself has a gusset to expand its carrying capacity or maintain its original low-profile position. The zippers can also be locked with the flaps of the adjoining pockets.
- Pocket designed for use with mobile phones in a quick access area and with a velcro flap closure, even in extreme cases it allows carrying a 5.56 mm magazine.
• Two pockets on the back without external seams, both with YKK zipper closure with a small fold to hide the zipper itself and prevent it from opening or from accidental movements.
EDS (Ergonomic Design System): Design of garments that adapt to the anatomy, working as a second skin. Latest textile technology from Ragnar Raids, where physical activity is a priority for the design and manufacture of improved goods.
Xtretch Dynamic: It refers to the combination of elastic fabrics that stretch in two or four directions, using elastic fibers. Its structure aims to adapt to demanding physical performance in long days of activity.
YKK: Its zippers are well-known around the world for its impeccable production standards and exhaustive quality control processes among many other products.
• Shell 1: 50% Polyester, 50% Cotton
• Shell 2: 100% Nylon
• Lining: 100% Polyester
• Do not iron the protective pieces
• Do not use fabric softener
• Wash separatedly or with similar colours
• Dry away from direct sunlight