Warm technical thermal mid layer functional for everyday use. More generous fit increases comfort with a design facilitating full range of motion. Communications compatible larger chest pocket is repositioned for ease of use. Refitted hood improves comfort while strategically placed seams reduce friction points.
– Low profile hood sits cleanly against neck; separate collar provides protection
– Left chest pocket with secure zipper closure has media port
– Quarter-zip allows enhanced ventilation
- 100% Polyester
- Polartec® Power Stretch® nylon jersey
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® technology
Weight: 230 g
Shipping weight: 360 g
A durable midweight base layer zip neck shirt that regulates temperature in cold weather conditions by wicking moisture away from the skin thus enhancing thermal efficiency.
- Natural merino wool has anti–odour properties
- Retains warmth when wet
- Nylon Core Spun Technology adds material strength and resilience
- Quarter zip closure enhances ventilation when wearing plate carriers, and eases of donning and doffing
- Gusseted armpits increase comfort and durability by providing a full range of unrestricted motion
A waterproof, breathable, and durable jacket shell that is worn when conducting full spectrum combat or law enforcement operations in a wet weather environment.
Product Certification:GORE TOF DSP2 (MIL) Certified
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Arm cuff Velcro® closures permits secure seal at cuff
- For government quotes, please visit the Contact Us Form
- StowHood™ can be stowed in collar when not required
Logos & Label Configuration
- 4×4.5 Velcro® Upper Arm identification patches with VLite™ retention ring allowing for the application of IFF markings/devices
- Internal waterproof tuff label identifies individual uniform within sub-unit
- Military fit allows for layering during cold weather conditions
- Internal zip pockets and external chest pocket stores personal items
- Upper arm zip pockets accessible when wearing load carriage equipment and PPE
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Drawcord waist closure vertically routed waist drawcord minimizes interference with duty belt and PPE
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Underarm zip vents enhances ventilation when worn with PPE
- GORE–TEX BD450 3L 40d Nylon Ripstop
- GORE–TEX L&F 3L 30d Nylon Plain Weave
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
Raider Mk.IV Field Shirt kept us on our toes for quite a while because the requirements from different operational tasks and operators were often contradictory to each other. We decided to go for the lightest and most versatile solutions and combined them with latest textile engineering advancements for best performance and versatility under battlefield conditions. The sleeve design has been adopted from our Operator Combat Shirt and feature articulated ergonomic design for even better comfort and mobility. As usual, we have attached great importance to a high degree of freedom of movement, high functionality and a wide range of applications to enhance the operator’s fightability.
– Durable mil spec fabrics with great handfeel
– Lightweight design and construction
– Excellent wearing comfort and athletic fit
– Rollable sleeve ends without zip
– Innovative pocket concept
– Flap for rank insignia
– Can be equipped with Breacher Hood (available optionally)
– Internal compartments for elbow pads (available optionally)
Rapax is an extremely breathable and uncompromising light build with low stowage volume for a wide range of tactical applications as well as everyday carry. The seam-free shoulder area eases rucksack carriage without pressure points and prevents intrusion of wetness. Wind deflector prevents cold air to get inside through the zipper. Adjustable waist adjustment straps provide a close-fitting and functional waist design. Designed for medium temperature ranges, but can well be combined with a warm layer for temperatures below freezing.