Warrior LPC Low Profile Carrier V1 Solid Sides – MultiCam Size L
The Low Profile Carrier V1 comes with Solid Side Cummerbunds
The Patent Pending Warrior LPC Low Profile Plate Carrier represents a new generation of armour carriers. Designed with direct input from serving operators within the SF community, the LPC incorporates many new features that combine to make it one of the best carriers on the market today.
The LPC features our new air vent thermo pads, which allows heat to evaporate from the body and increase the airflow to assist in cooling. The Thermo Pad also helps to decrease the back plate signature associated with ballistic trauma. The LPC incorporates our speed clip system, which allows very rapid removal of the carrier on a day to day basis, but also in an emergency situation, no complicated cables to worry about, and reassembly takes seconds.
The LPC utilises state of the art materials to reduce the overall signature and weight. It comes as standard with a removable MOLLE front flap held in place by 2 vertical QASM clips and hook and loop which allows the panel to be removed and replaced with a wide variety of preconfigured panels that are both weapon and mission specific.
The carrier holds 10” x 12” ICW and stand alone plates front and back, and up to 6” x 8” side plates and soft armour.
500D Crye MultiCam Nylon
Thermo Pads for Cooling & Comfort
compatible with the RPC panel’s
Interchangeable Front Panels
Recommended Stand Alone Armour
Holds Hard & Soft Armour
Quick release Speed Clips
Large Upper Admin Pocket
Removable shoulder Pads
Holds side plates
1 in stock
500D Nylon Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- Standard Colour Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote, A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG
- Special Projects Colour Options include Black, Ranger Green, Olive Green
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
All our Clips, Fabrics, Plastic Hardware, Threads and MultiCam/Coyote Webbing are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
Warrior only uses the highest quality ITW Military rated Clips and accessories imported from the USA.
This product is capable of holding NEXUS soft armour. Contact us for more details.
This product is capable of holding NEXUS hard armour. Contact us for more details.
|Dimensions||40 × 20 × 10 cm|