Warrior Individual first Aid Kit OD – Green
Warriors IFAK pouch is designed to hold an operators personal medical kit, Combat Gauze, CAT and Trauma Bandage. Medical shears can be stored securely at the rear of the pouch to allow quick and easy access. Internally we have introduced a webbing strap, which threads under your med kit and when pulled seamlessly elevates the contents of the pouch with one hand.
Both sides of the pouch have additional external webbing for attachment of extra CATs or smaller pouches etc. The lid of the pouch has a Velcro square for attachment of First Aid patch etc. Warriors IFAK occupies only 2 rows of MOLLE webbing so it can be mounted on any amour carrier, chest rig or fits perfectly on the rear of Warriors PLB Belt, Gunfighter Belt or Frag Belt.
Made from Genuine U.S. Milspec materials
Height 6.69 inch or 17cm
Width 3.14 inch or 8cm
Depth 2.36 inch or 6cm
8 in stock (can be backordered)
500D Nylon Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
All our Clips, Fabrics, Plastic Hardware, Threads and MultiCam/Coyote Webbing are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
|Dimensions||17 × 8 × 6 cm|