Warrior Universal Pistol Holster Left Handed Black
Now available for left handed operators the Universal Pistol Holster is a versatile adaptable holster that fully adjusts to accomodate a wide variety of large and small frame pistols.
Adjustment is simple and quick by way of velcro closure. Sidearms are secured firmly by way of a moulded composite internal housing. The weapon is released by means of a push down thumb release.
The rear of the holster has 3 rows of MOLLE webbing with 2 MOLLE arms which allows it to be attached to a diverse range of Warrior Assault Systems gear such as the PLB belt Frag Belts Cobra belts and Rigger Belts. The UPH’s MOLLE also allows it to be attached to carriers and chest rigs such as the 901.
Made from high quality fabric
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Premium Grade Fabric
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean.
High Quality Threads
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C
This product uses MOLLE to connect to other items creating a modular and adaptive system.
* Products may differ from the picture shown due to product improvements over time
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 10 cm|