The UTL Polo Shirt is made of thermoactive polyester with TopCool coating which keeps the shirt dry & cool. To make it even more functional, the button slat has an eyeshade holder loop, and left sleeve has a small buttoned pocket. The UTL® Polo can be utilized in all climes.
Warm technical thermal mid layer functional for everyday use. More generous fit increases comfort with a design facilitating full range of motion. Communications compatible larger chest pocket is repositioned for ease of use. Refitted hood improves comfort while strategically placed seams reduce friction points.
– Low profile hood sits cleanly against neck; separate collar provides protection
– Left chest pocket with secure zipper closure has media port
– Quarter-zip allows enhanced ventilation
- 100% Polyester
- Polartec® Power Stretch® nylon jersey
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® technology
Weight: 230 g
Shipping weight: 360 g
A durable midweight base layer zip neck shirt that regulates temperature in cold weather conditions by wicking moisture away from the skin thus enhancing thermal efficiency.
- Natural merino wool has anti–odour properties
- Retains warmth when wet
- Nylon Core Spun Technology adds material strength and resilience
- Quarter zip closure enhances ventilation when wearing plate carriers, and eases of donning and doffing
- Gusseted armpits increase comfort and durability by providing a full range of unrestricted motion
A waterproof, breathable, and durable jacket shell that is worn when conducting full spectrum combat or law enforcement operations in a wet weather environment.
Product Certification:GORE TOF DSP2 (MIL) Certified
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Arm cuff Velcro® closures permits secure seal at cuff
- For government quotes, please visit the Contact Us Form
- StowHood™ can be stowed in collar when not required
Logos & Label Configuration
- 4×4.5 Velcro® Upper Arm identification patches with VLite™ retention ring allowing for the application of IFF markings/devices
- Internal waterproof tuff label identifies individual uniform within sub-unit
- Military fit allows for layering during cold weather conditions
- Internal zip pockets and external chest pocket stores personal items
- Upper arm zip pockets accessible when wearing load carriage equipment and PPE
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Drawcord waist closure vertically routed waist drawcord minimizes interference with duty belt and PPE
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Underarm zip vents enhances ventilation when worn with PPE
- GORE–TEX BD450 3L 40d Nylon Ripstop
- GORE–TEX L&F 3L 30d Nylon Plain Weave
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.